getrdone

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Navara_noob

Reaction score
ok guys, well i have had the D22 for about 3 months now and the bug has bit me, so i am getting some work done through OL here at Lawton, will post pics once done but am getting

Genises Lightforce driving lights
2" Lift
Maxxis MT 753 tyres
Snorkel
Center console for the cab
CB installed
New radio installed x 4 speakers (MVH-8350BT Bluetooth Digital Media Receiver with 3-inch Screen (2011 Model) - Pioneer Car Stereo - Digital Media Receiver) got that for $299 at wow today
Under body bash plates
Winch

so pictures will follow, now i just gotta decideif i want to loose my tray and get a tub or keep it

giddee up!!!!
Can't wait to see some pics. Pretty jealous. I have to do mods on the sly so the chick doesn''t find out. You'll have a sweet ride soon mate!

Good work, look forward to pics. I started pretty much same mods 3 months ago and you'll notice a massive difference. Good Luck!!

so pictures will follow, now i just gotta decideif i want to loose my tray and get a tub or keep it

The ute looks great! I'm in a similar debate but the oppoisite - I'm condsidering loosing the tub and getting a tray. The tub is so small and the wheel arches make a small space even smaller.

I look forward to seeing the pics of that those massive list of mods you're getting installed!

Ok so the new head unit went in today, love it, best $229 i spent, syncs with the iphone, even plays video, and installed 4x 6" pioneer speakers so now it sounds awesome as well and added one small touch to the truck.

Bulldog | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

what u think?

Got a call from the guys at OL today, truck should be ready for pick up tomorrow arvo, will post pics once done. PIMP MY RIDE (cept im paying)

Looking tops mate. Keep it up. Where were you getting the 4wding shots at? Like location and is it good offroading for some mud and flex fun?

Hi Rusty, So far all the shots have been up at the Glass house mountains, There are a heap of tracks up there, and some really hardcore stuff as well, but i found a mud puddle and well i couldn't help me self :) but i am looking for some like minded people to come up as i don't any of the tracks in there and u could get lost so easy.

What part of brissy you live on? I'm southside and certainly wouldn't mind getting out for some fun. I wouldn't mind trying ripley and glasshouse. You could make a weekend of glasshouse by camping the nite. I think?

Im in North lakes mate and yeah keen for another trip keep an eye on the brisbane thread on here and i will post dates next time im up or sms me on 0448 448 403 and i am sure we can arrange a trip

Sweet. ill keep an eye on the Brisbane thread and will hopefully make it out for a play in the nav. gotta test the new muddies :)

Gonzo, believe it or not it was filmed on an iphone 4, upside down, i had to re invert it lol, with a $15 phone holder i bought at the markets, but boy oh boy i reckon it did a good job. wouldn't have thought a camera phone could record that quality.

Latest posts

Back