Glass house mts....silly mistake!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was up at the Glasshouse Mountains yesterday also......... did you have a radio ? Lots of people within radio range could come & help (I counted at least 50 4Bs playing around the powerlines. (Hindsight is a wonderful thing........)

I was up at the Glasshouse Mountains yesterday also......... did you have a radio ? Lots of people within radio range could come & help (I counted at least 50 4Bs playing around the powerlines. (Hindsight is a wonderful thing........)

yer mate i have a radio but i was only there for a min before a few bike riders came so i did'nt need to jump on there so that was lucky

Those are some awesome pics guys!!! As for 4x4ing on your own... All my mates have 4x4s and they constantly tell me that they want to go out for a day, but when it comes to the crunch you can never get them off their arse. I end up going by myself a fair bit. To increase your chances of getting out once stuck, I must agree with redman, you need a winch or at least a hand winch. I am about to get one myself.

iv got a winch on mine but it was under water and a few four wheel drives came past before i was able to get it out

Latest posts

Back