Go the D21!!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi so you dont have 2 use ecu then .how did you bypast that m8 doin same coversion but get motor out of terrano

should be a kool ute m8 when all done .did you have 2 change raidator .can u give me a list of things what i lead m8 got 2.7eti lined up 4 a grand im lookin foward 2 project .only thing im havin trouble with is gettin a 7 bolt flywheel .wreckers want 500 just 4 flywheel . been told that a qd an zd30 are same from wreckers .

hi so you dont have 2 use ecu then .how did you bypast that m8 doin same coversion but get motor out of terrano

I think your engine is different to DANHEMP's, nissanmad. His is mechanically fueled, yours is electronically fueled, and you WILL need the ECU. DANHEMP's doesn't have an ECU really, just some extra wiring to control the intercooler.

ok could be ok accept the wiring side of things.looking foward 2 project if every thing goes rite .

yes pro nav is 100% mine only had wiring there to control water -air set up . and as pro nav enlightened me mine is actually an Urvan engine , i am lucky in that i have stock 2.7 im taking out to pinch pieces of to new motor mine is close to done, anythin i dont use you guys are more than welcome to salvage and im more than happy to send out , oh and sump was different pro had to swap for original , once again thanks to everyone for the help very very grateful , will post pics soon when i have 5 mins to scratch myself.

Pro nav will this van engine give me a lot more giddy up the rig they are out of looks to be a bulky heavy lookin thing , might enjoy the lighter load?

I'm led to believe the TD27T is a great engine but its biggest advantages are great fuel economy and reliability, they're not a V8 so the power will be comfortably adequate for a commercial vehicle but not amazing. I've heard of people towing big boats with them from several sources so you should be quite satisfied. They're a great value swap as a diesel V8 would cost you many thousands and a commodore V6 is a bit boring.

you know munch about the td2.7t4 with 112hp they came out in 94-95 terrano cheers luke

See above. They're all the same motor with added features until you get to the electronic injection ones which are, in my opinion, too complicated.

ok what the changes on the 94-95 t4 theres 14 more horses on that motor compare two 98hp

Latest posts

Back