Good vibrations...

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Griffta

Reaction score
I've been reading the thread about the vibrations experienced when engaging the clutch. My d22 does it often when I drop from third to second gear. I can generally avoid it happening by releasing the clutch quickly. Also get the same vibrations/judder when drawing in and out of the garage in first or reverse when just using tickover and no throttle.

Any thoughts guys? Is it likely to be the flywheel issue I've been reading about?

I don't know but mine does it when I take off but thats probably cause I don't rev it much (maybe 1000rpm) less slippage that way so it should last longer, just about to clock 70000km to.

Yeah, mine's similar to that when I take off...judders like an old bus on tickover. If I give it a wee bit of juice it doesn't judder at all.

Check your tension of your nuts and bolts on everything. Mine was doing the same thing. Vibrate with just clutch and no vibration with revs. A bolt on my exhaust had come loose. Tightened it up and.....no more vibration.

Vibrations normally mean something is loose.

Back