Gordy's random chat thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414482259.687720.jpg

Cat massacre...

Today is a shitty day... my water dragon died :(
Tomorrow is a new day... looking at a camper trailer to possibly buy!

Sorry to hear about your water dragon :(

I really wanna get roof racks so I can have an awning, I really want an awning lol

Home made bundy liqueur, bundy, cream, condensed milk, milk, coffee, and chocolate topping, damn deadly

YUM!!

Sorry about your dragon, we love using our camper trailer
Thanks he was sick for a bit :( looking at a breeding pair of beardies tomorrow too. It's a pretty cool trailer. Do you have a pic of yours? Any tips when buying?

Sorry to hear about your water dragon :(

I really wanna get roof racks so I can have an awning, I really want an awning lol

YUM!!

Thanks. Yeah so do I, I'm watching roof racks and an awning but still tossing up whether to get the awning I'm watching or a reputable brand one. Not sure. #indecisivewoman haha

Thanks. Yeah so do I, I'm watching roof racks and an awning but still tossing up whether to get the awning I'm watching or a reputable brand one. Not sure. #indecisivewoman haha

Just wait I'm gonna have issues choosing roof racks and the awning. I still can't choose what rims I want :/

Weren't you gonna plasti dip them?
I've chosen my rims, going to wait until I get new tyres though and do it all in one hit.

Na that was just one of many options. I have no idea what I'm gonna do. I'm not so keen on muddies at this stage purely coz I live in suburbia and don't go off road a whole lot just yet. so maybe I should just not worry about the rims till I know what I'm doing with the tyres :/

Na that was just one of many options. I have no idea what I'm gonna do. I'm not so keen on muddies at this stage purely coz I live in suburbia and don't go off road a whole lot just yet. so maybe I should just not worry about the rims till I know what I'm doing with the tyres :/
Fair enough. I'm just gonna stick with AT's :)

Hi Girl's,

Just jumping in here. I run BFG A/T
And I have no problems of course I have a few more mortifications then you Girls
But there is nothing wrong with all-terrain tires.especially if you only gonna go off road every now and then.

You just need to pick your line a little more carefully off road.

I give all-terrain tires A big thumbs up.;-)

⚠️Cheers Geoff Go the V-6's⚠️

Hi Girl's,

And I have no problems of course I have a few more mortifications then you Girls
But there is nothing wrong with all-terrain tires.especially if you only gonna go off road every now and then.

Hi Geoff!

I'll have a look at them when I eventually do need to get newies. Have roughly 10k left on them. Just don't see the point in buying anything extravagant when I only rarely go offroad and nothing extreme either, mainly dirt tracks.

Go an all terrain 60/40 or 50/50 like Mickey Thompson AT3, Cooper ST Maxx or BF Goodrich KO2, even Maxxis are a cheaper option.

I went muddies on my Patrol just cause I could but AT are more practical if you do mostly road driving with that occasional weekend out

Hi Girl's,

Hi Geoff!

I'll have a look at them when I eventually do need to get newies. Have roughly 10k left on them. Just don't see the point in buying anything extravagant when I only rarely go offroad and nothing extreme either, mainly dirt tracks.

Go an all terrain 60/40 or 50/50 like Mickey Thompson AT3, Cooper ST Maxx or BF Goodrich KO2, even Maxxis are a cheaper option.

I went muddies on my Patrol just cause I could but AT are more practical if you do mostly road driving with that occasional weekend out

Bfg all terrain

Must be a slow night on the forum, so many visitors hi *waves* :p
Ok so A/T sounds like the way to go just need to sort out size and type when I get to the point of purchasing. Thanks all for everyone's input, much appreciated coz u can probably see I have no idea lol

Gee that doesn't sound too good. Mortifications???

Ye that doesn't sound fun :/

Back