Gordy's random chat thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks he was sick for a bit :( looking at a breeding pair of beardies tomorrow too. It's a pretty cool trailer. Do you have a pic of yours? Any tips when buying?
a

The canvas is everything, if it's second hand check the zips and stitching and make sure there's no signs of mould. If it's brand new still check the quality of the canvas and stitching. Will try and put a photo at lunch for you

Gee that doesn't sound too good. Mortifications???
Yeah don't like the sound of that hahaha

Must be a slow night on the forum, so many visitors hi *waves* :p
Ok so A/T sounds like the way to go just need to sort out size and type when I get to the point of purchasing. Thanks all for everyone's input, much appreciated coz u can probably see I have no idea lol

AT's are kinda in the middle so to speak...most practical.

I reckon it's been slow because of that problem that comes up when members access the site on a comp. Seems to be only the tapa and forum runner users on lately.

ForumRunner_20141030_103657.jpg

Nandos near my job site have started turning the grills and friers on 1/2 hr early expecting me lol... Mmmm delicious Nandos

Gee that doesn't sound too good. Mortifications???

Yes I may of made a mistake with the word

Modifications.....

I have dyslexia so occasionally I do slip up and make the odd spelling error...

But I think out of the 890 posts that I have I think most of them are legible...

But thank you for making me look like a twat. :-(

⚠️Cheers Geoff Go the V-6's⚠️

View attachment 18085

Nandos near my job site have started turning the grills and friers on 1/2 hr early expecting me lol... Mmmm delicious Nandos

Hahaha! Now that's just mean showing us that :(

Yes I may of made a mistake with the word

Modifications.....

I have dyslexia so occasionally I do slip up and make the odd spelling error...

But I think out of the 890 posts that I have I think most of them are legible...

But thank you for making me look like a twat. :-(

⚠️Cheers Geoff Go the V-6's⚠️

Don't stress im sure mike was just being cheeky. We don't think you're a twat. We all make spelling muck ups and im dyslexic too, don't stress too much

Hahaha you're a regular hey?

I'm now the proud Mummy of two pygmy bearded dragons!!

Yay congrats mummy!!

Last edited:
The bloke I was working with today has only had Nandos once before and thought I was being generous when I offered and poured "tomato relish" on his plate for his chips

He soon found out it wasn't tomato relish lol :evil:

Such a bitch rastik

Back