Gordy's random chat thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep I'd say so... already decided for revenge I'll take out everyone elses cars at work hahahahah

get a syringe and some brake fluid and squirt it on there cars

Na put it in a balloon, and place it on the bonnet. It eats through the balloon then spreads all over the bonnet. I learnt that from a friend who just caught her bf cheating on her...

Last edited:
Not frickin happy... got in the car to come home from work yesterday after being away for the week and found this...

If it makes you feel any better, mine has a dent in the back passengers door on the high rib in the door from some tool opening a door into it. I hate washing mine now because every time I do I find something else. I have heaps of stone chips in the bonnet and on the front side of the back flares and even the fuel cap door is peppered. Price of using it as a tow travel rig.

Yep... I'll get over it, it is a 4wd after all, just pisses you off that other people do it and you can't say it's battle damage from being out on the tracks....

And yeah, got a dent in the front passenger door from some lovely cockhead in a patrol too...

Yep... I'll get over it, it is a 4wd after all, just pisses you off that other people do it and you can't say it's battle damage from being out on the tracks.... And yeah, got a dent in the front passenger door from some lovely cockhead in a patrol too...

At least it was a Nissan and not a Toyota :).

Haha, yeah. Still, maybe it would have been better if it was a toyota... you'd like to think nissan owners would take care of their own...

there was a guy letting people wreck his jeep on the tv the other week. same kind of issues with the dealer. they wouldnt fix it.

This is probably more appropriate in here than the funny picture thread hahahaha

Some people are quite disturbed lmao

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1414834547707.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1414834547707.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 38
Funniest one I've seen was when a woman opened her door, smack straight into the scrub rails on the old hilux, nearly laughed in her face

Na put it in a balloon, and place it on the bonnet. It eats through the balloon then spreads all over the bonnet. I learnt that from a friend who just caught her bf cheating on her...
Tell her super soakers with break fluid work better....best ex revenge.

Not that I've done it or anything. *Cough*

Back