Gordy's random chat thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've put a couple on my Instagram but I'll upload some on here as well
Sweet as!
Speaking of instagram, got time for a sec to get this posting pics to the nav pages sorted out?
When uploading any pics of your nav or nav related hashtag #navlove, hashtag #navaraasia to be in the running to have it featured as the page's display picture.
I'll get onto making a thread about it and introducing a new hashtag for everyones muster photos.
Don't know yet Amy, I havnt heard from Scotty.
Oh ok :)

Sweet as!

When uploading any pics of your nav or nav related hashtag #navlove, hashtag #navaraasia to be in the running to have it featured as the page's display picture.
I'll get onto making a thread about it and introducing a new hashtag for everyones muster photos.

Oh ok :)
Yeah, got that bit, but then someone has to go through and choose them or something yeah?

Is that how you want it tho? Cause it should be able to be set up so that the pics can show up when you tag navara.asia in them...

So I just logged in and carro has sent us a sweet photo of some navs via private msg. I drooled a little lol
None of the photos I tagged navara.asia in today have showed up on the page so I'm working on that

Is that how you want it tho? Cause it should be able to be set up so that the pics can show up when you tag navara.asia in them...

The pics won't show up on the main page. They need to be #tagged then we will save them and upload them to the main page. The other other thing you can do is direct tag them by doing @navara.asia but even then they will show up under the page's tagged pics not on the main page. Only uploaded pics are able to be displayed on the main page by whoever is logged in.

So I just logged in and carro has sent us a sweet photo of some navs via private msg. I drooled a little lol
None of the photos I tagged navara.asia in today have showed up on the page so I'm working on that

Did you tag is properly? So far there was only one under the #tag and that was Nates, which I saved and uploaded to the main page.

The pics won't show up on the main page. They need to be #tagged then we will save them and upload them to the main page. The other other thing you can do is direct tag them by doing @navara.asia but even then they will show up under the page's tagged pics not on the main page. Only uploaded pics are able to be displayed on the main page by whoever is logged in.

Did you tag is properly? So far there was only one under the #tag and that was Nates, which I saved and uploaded to the main page.

I directly tagged by doing @navara.asia

Yeah, gotcha. But is that going to be too hard to keep it maintained? Its going to be a fair bit of work...

Back