Gordy's random chat thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
15%.. Wow, that's Police Attention Bait in this state.... :) and 5% - that'll be interesting at night ;)

I went 35% front windows, 20% on everything else.. I'll keep the Nav, LEGAL so at least I have one car that does not attract attention..

The supercharged SS on the other hand - I try to keep that low-key..... :)

15%.. Wow, that's Police Attention Bait in this state.... :) and 5% - that'll be interesting at night ;)

I went 35% front windows, 20% on everything else.. I'll keep the Nav, LEGAL so at least I have one car that does not attract attention..

The supercharged SS on the other hand - I try to keep that low-key..... :)

What state are you in? Surely it can't be worse than NSW? We're the nanny state. I've got 15% on my Subaru and had 10% on my old one. The cops have a gadget that detects the amount of light let in now but I don't give a shit. Never been pulled over in my Subies and they stick out a mile, could hear them coming too...when I see cops I put dowb the windows and coast past them lol. I can't see through the suby tint at night haha. Willing to risk it...darker looks better.

Thats 10%

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1419818336928.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1419818336928.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 40
Darker looks good indeed. I have 20% on the SS and its just the right darkness. But given the overzealous policing here lately - I'm trying the fly under the radar :) give them one less reason the pull me over. It's not that easy hiding a supercharger when want to pop the bonnet :)

Darker looks good indeed. I have 20% on the SS and its just the right darkness. But given the overzealous policing here lately - I'm trying the fly under the radar :) give them one less reason the pull me over. It's not that easy hiding a supercharger when want to pop the bonnet :)
Yup! Do you have a pic?

Thanks :) I'm a believer of less is more.... Except when it comes to HP - then More is More :)

Currently sitting at 620hp @ the rear wheels..... now going to put some E85 in it and maybe tickle a little bit more from her....... 'cause you know - why not :)

I love your Silver 'Rex.. Silver and black rims where just meant to be.... Nice car!!

Thanks :) I'm a believer of less is more.... Except when it comes to HP - then More is More :)

Currently sitting at 620hp @ the rear wheels..... now going to put some E85 in it and maybe tickle a little bit more from her....... 'cause you know - why not :)

It's a nice clean example, that's for sure. Please tell me it doesn't have chev badges though? Lol

**DELETE EXPLETIVES**

Nope, it does not contain one single trace of *anything* that would contain a "bowtie" or references to the "bowtie" in any shape or form.. It's 100% Holden... except for the supercharger.. and forged pistons.. and Bear 6 SPOT race brakes... and intake.. and camshaft.. and - hehehehe :)

Chev Free Zone here!

**DELETE EXPLETIVES**

Nope, it does not contain one single trace of *anything* that would contain a "bowtie" or references to the "bowtie" in any shape or form.. It's 100% Holden... except for the supercharger.. and forged pistons.. and Bear 6 SPOT race brakes... and intake.. and camshaft.. and - hehehehe :)

Chev Free Zone here!
Hahaha nice 👍

Thanks Paul! Ye I love photography, just self taught tho. Really wanna get a proper camera in the new year so I can take better photos

Back