Gordy's random chat thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No the beach between hardwicke bay and pt turton...thinks its called flaritys beach?? Pretty nice beach but it has some excellent dunes and tracks.love it up here.a mate has a house up here..ill grab some pics tomorrow

Bit of a fish out in the boat tomorrow then the arvo on the beach.should be nice.hows perth treating you?

Sounds the go! I'm gonna try n get a fish in at some point here too. Ye been really good so far, the weather has been freaking amazing!
Heaps of people say it's like Adelaide but it's not really it feels way more holiday/touristy than Adelaide. Would love to see more of country wa but it won't happen this trip, limited time and limited wheels.

I was there mabee 5 years back.i thought the same as you..coastal holiday place. Would you make the drive back one day? Nothing better than on holidays with your own wheels

Driving the nullabor is on the bucket list, so pretty keen to make the trip in my nav at some point. I totally agree with u, nothing worse than going somewhere without your own wheels. I hate not having my independence lol

I don't like life before 7am either!! It's only 9pm here, the time difference has knocked me around like crazy!
Night camo!!

Not gonna lie. Best looking d40 I've seen over here
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419646351.937712.jpg

That looks awesome and the first d40 the whole trip with an awning lol. There's a lot of extremely stock d40s over here lol

Went to the mettams pool near trigg beach yesterday and accidentally got Krispy. So sore. :/

When I first read that, I took it as "Accidentally got Krispy.... Kream.... Doughnuts..."

A bit of WA Sun won't kill you.. It's FAR MUCH BETTER FOR YOU than those hideous doughnuts..

It was a lovely sunset.. And it does not make the D40 look fat in that light ;)

Hahahahahahaha na no Krispy kremes lol

I'm so Krispy that it looks like I'm constantly wearing a singlet lol

Ye I missed the sunset last night was out with my brothers drinking at the Cottesloe hotel but no it doesn't make your nav look fat lol

Went to swan valley on Sunday to the wineries and chocolate factory.

But ye I think I woulda enjoyed the cot a little more if I wasnt radiating a million degrees off my sunburn lol

we're going heaps. Going to Fremantle today

Last edited:
Back