Gordy's random chat thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After giving HJ a call im sticking around, that guy is so delusional and is running around to as many people as he can find that will actually listen to him and telling them how he is responsible for all the good that comes out of this forum and keeps patting him self on the back for offering nothing but good advice!! he has clearly forgot about the 1899 posts where all he did is course trouble and complain about every one all the time. 2000 + posts of help pppfffft what a load of BS

Good to hear...

Sooooo... Are you and HJ besties now having cups of tea over long winded phone conversations? lol

Good to hear...

Sooooo... Are you and HJ besties now having cups of tea over long winded phone conversations? lol

yeah after he sent me a PM saying that he was tracking me and had found all my personal details including researching my credit history and checking on my BAS payments, pictures of my house ect and was threatening to make them public i decided enough is enough and showed him how easy it is to find out all his info including his mobile number and ring him myself, much to his shock, and what do you know he was all apologetic and agreed his behaviour was piss week.

So yeah i had a great "chat" with him. :rambo:

Oh this time i asked to speak to his mate Big Gus and when asked he declined to talk to me???
but was more then happy to get on here and call me a moron.

yeah after he sent me a PM saying that he was tracking me and had found all my personal details including researching my credit history and checking on my BAS payments, pictures of my house ect and was threatening to make them public i decided enough is enough and showed him how easy it is to find out all his info including his mobile number and ring him myself, much to his shock, and what do you know he was all apologetic and agreed his behaviour was piss week.

So yeah i had a great "chat" with him. :rambo:

You should send him pictures of your arsehole with "is there anything else you would like to know you fkn weirdo" written on the back. I'm sure that's the stuff he's really after
Lol

I'm not saying I don't agree with everything that's being said but they all seem to hate me for doing nothing so can we try and not talk about the above topic here? Please :/

Good to see your hanging around Nathan. Now let's get back on topic, ohhh that's right there is no real topic in this thread. Carry on.

I haven't been here long but it is quite simple to work out that threads like this and the dribble thread are used as they were designed to be
I like the fact that you can go to the serious shit when you need to or be entertained by other stuff also, all on the one site
I also appreciate that "Chicks" add a positive and different perspective by asking things from another view
if people don't like the forum dynamic they should stay the hell away

I haven't been here long but it is quite simple to work out that threads like this and the dribble thread are used as they were designed to be
I like the fact that you can go to the serious shit when you need to or be entertained by other stuff also, all on the one site
I also appreciate that "Chicks" add a positive and different perspective by asking things from another view

Exactly! And thanks for not hating on us girls lol

Didn't you learn in school from the school yard crush that hate is a sign of love. We all luuuuv yuuuu's :)

hey man, hows the nav going. sort that oil leak out

Latest posts

Back