got new nav

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

john boy

Reaction score
Hi Guys.

just signed for new nissan now to wait for it, ordered suspension lift and ARB bullbar. will pick car up when it is finished.

they took the nudge bar off and reduced the price of bullbar charged me 1500 bucks, also i wanted OME suspension got it good price just got them to fit lot.
wont be out of pocket same price really if i got it myself. so pick it up when all is ready.

Hi Guys.

just signed for new nissan now to wait for it, ordered suspension lift and ARB bullbar. will pick car up when it is finished.

they took the nudge bar off and reduced the price of bullbar charged me 1500 bucks, also i wanted OME suspension got it good price just got them to fit lot.
wont be out of pocket same price really if i got it myself. so pick it up when all is ready.

Nice man, congrats hope it treats you well.. What model did you get? V6 or 4cyl?

wish i had the dosh for a v6 but no. got the st platinum edition fancy name for more little gadgets,cool though, i had the basic rx 2009 before so this is cool. it's good as it has the same power as the stx 140 kw and 450nm, my rx only had 126kw and less torque still liked it though got wrote of on boxing day. must have been time for a change

wish i had the dosh for a v6 but no. got the st platinum edition fancy name for more little gadgets,cool though, i had the basic rx 2009 before so this is cool. it's good as it has the same power as the stx 140 kw and 450nm, my rx only had 126kw and less torque still liked it though got wrote of on boxing day. must have been time for a change

Ahh crap.. That's no good! Well at least you get a new car out of it and I'm assuming your all ok from the write off..

yip all good nobody hurt. boy doing 100kph on cruise control, i felt as if i shit a brick but everything ok just me in car thank god.

The first thing you should do after you get it is check everything they've fitted. Wouldn't want your diff falling out cause they forgot to put the nuts on the U bolts.

Latest posts

Back