Greens....

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Greeny bong smoking hippies are a bunch of !@#wits.

The sooner people wake up to these moron's the better.

Whose morally right? I fish and if I'm lucky enough to catch one i will eat it, I also hunt and shoot, when hunting I generally take home and eat what I have shot or trapped, if I'm shooting chances are it stays where I shot it, now the morals I don't see any need to hunt whales commercially and I believe it should be banned, then again there's people out there who disagree with me hunting and killing my own food, so who is right

I think its the whole threatened species thing that people object to the most!

so who is right

Me of course!

I'm not worried about hunting but while whaling is wrong that doesn't make the actions of those dicks in the Sea Shepard right.

It's not alot different to 15 years ago when we'd go prawning, hand nets, submersible lights and walking around in the cold water at midnight then the pros come along with 40 foot drag nets, don't care where they net and take everything the gets caught up in it from small fish to crabs to prawns. If I went up and smacked one of those pros in the face and held their head under water it's a good thing for all those around but it's not the right or legal thing to do. I would have got in the shit for such actions and so should the captain of the Sea Shepard.

Me of course!

I'm not worried about hunting but while whaling is wrong that doesn't make the actions of those dicks in the Sea Shepard right.

It's not alot different to 15 years ago when we'd go prawning, hand nets, submersible lights and walking around in the cold water at midnight then the pros come along with 40 foot drag nets, don't care where they net and take everything the gets caught up in it from small fish to crabs to prawns. If I went up and smacked one of those pros in the face and held their head under water it's a good thing for all those around but it's not the right or legal thing to do. I would have got in the shit for such actions and so should the captain of the Sea Shepard.

But if those prawn trawlers were breaking the law (as the whalers are) and you positioned yourself such that the nets could not be delpoyed, thereby upholding the law -- what then?

There is still a difference between legally positioning yourself to stop the action and breaking the law to stop the action and the Sea Shepard captain has broken the law on many occasions and each time his defense is "they are doing worse than me".

There is still a difference between legally positioning yourself to stop the action and breaking the law to stop the action and the Sea Shepard captain has broken the law on many occasions and each time his defense is "they are doing worse than me".

Two wrongs don't make a right. Same as two wongs can't make a baby:thefinger:

But three lefts do!

Anywho, I guess the thinking is that if they (the whalers) aren't playing by the rules then why should we!

While I agree that the anti whalers are breaking laws, the problem is if the don't keep harassing and chasing the whaling ships it would be a free for all slaughter with no witnesses as the governments aren't stopping it

That doesn't make it right.

If the dumbfcuk Pirate captain wants to earn the respect and trust of more people he should pull his finger out and realise being caught breaking rules and risking the lives of many is not the way to do it. Neither is crying foul when it's pointed out to them that what they are doing is worse than the people they are trying to stop.

If they want to do it and get the support of more people do it legally and safely.

If they want to do it and get the support of more people do it legally and safely.

Ahhh - but this is what greenpeace were doing for years and it got them nowhere. The action of sea shepherd are drastic and not palatable to everyone, but at least it keeps whaling front and center in the media. They are a smart group of cookies and their tactics often vary depending on circumstances -- for example their work on the Galapagos Is involves partnering National Parks Officers to deter poachers. So, clearly they think that swapping paint with the whalers in the Southern Ocean gets results -- I think sinking whaling vessels would be better, but hey!

I don't care how they paint their picture if they want to keep acting illegally I will continue to call them fcukwits. They deserve no respect and their own acts of piracy should be dealt with in the same way any other acts of piracy are dealt with. They should be jailed and forgotten about, not given media coverage and a shoulder to cry on when the opposition fights back just as the whalers should be if they break maritime laws.

Having seen how protective these wankers are when their boats are in port if they don't have something to hide then I'm the smartest prick in the world.

The dickheads wouldn't be smart enough to fire one in the right direction they'd probably blow themselves up.

Oh well, if they're close enough to the whalers to sink them too then all's good! Maybe that's what they were up to the other day -- getting close enough!

One can only hope and I'd be first in line to help strap that Paul Watson to a torpedo and fire it at a whaling ship but unfortunately I doubt there is enough brain cells on the ship to come up with such a plan.

That doesn't make it right.

If the dumbfcuk Pirate captain wants to earn the respect and trust of more people he should pull his finger out and realise being caught breaking rules and risking the lives of many is not the way to do it. Neither is crying foul when it's pointed out to them that what they are doing is worse than the people they are trying to stop.

Gee Krafty, I thought you knew that "legal protest" was just as useful and effective as pissing your own pants. They get millions of dollars given to them as they are doing something whereas governments are forever holding verbal wankathons.

Now, if you want "illegal", try Earth First tactics.

Latest posts

Back