Greens....

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh and wasn't Abbott the minister for Health years ago.

Didn't the Liberals fund free cervix vacsines for all women.

Now thats a women hater I tell you.

Gees Dave, you fail to understand the "liberal" health plan for women.

It is all about keeping them on their back as a brood mare.
If they get cervical cancer, they can not breed as often.

the last thing I remember TA and many liberals opposing was RU48(?), which was a drug to enable safer terminations.

If I were a bigot then I would deny christians the right to believe. If I were a bigot I would treat christians as second class, and undeserving of their place in society. I do neither of these things - in fact I support the freedom of all people to choose for themselves (I wander if you do?). However, I do not believe that religion is worthy of my trust - especially those that try to dictate how the rest of us should live - given that religion has a track record of corruption, power lust and oppression. Time and time again I have taken aim at the propensity for religion to meddle in matters that don't concern it (you should note that I don't restrict myself to one flavour of religion either). If that upsets you then so be it -- wear it as a badge of honour if you wish! I'm not particularly interested in your crying "bigot" and attempts to play the victim when you discover that opinions differ. You may have to accept that christianity is no defence, and provides no immunity against criticism.
Just calling it like I see it, a spade a spade if you like. So lets for example use your reasoning and tar all Atheists (a religion itself) with the same brush. Should I teach my children that all Atheists are butchers and murderers like Hitler (no he wasn't a Catholic at all), Stalin and Pol Pot. No! My kids already know the real meaning of tolerance.
You don't upset me at all, I don't need your badge of honour and I'll never be a victim to the likes of you.

From merriam-webster.com

Bigot: a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance
If the hat fits..........
Charity Pierce Daniels
I looked up "bigot" because I find it very ironic that so called "tolerant" people see nothing wrong in attacking, berating and making widespread assumptions about white, conservative Christians.
Cheers Brad

Gees Dave, you fail to understand the "liberal" health plan for women.

It is all about keeping them on their back as a brood mare.
If they get cervical cancer, they can not breed as often.

the last thing I remember TA and many liberals opposing was RU48(?), which was a drug to enable safer terminations.

RU486, at the time the advice was it wasn't safe at all.

Killing babies is not a good thing, if you must do it then at least get it right for both mother and child!!

RU486 is not about killing babies.
I guess calling a foetus a "baby" is typical of why religion in politics is very very dangerous. With that logic, women who have the misfortune to miscarriage will be charged with murder.

The problem with any religion is those in power in the religion/cult/sect/version follow a "it is predetermined" view and most religions get re-interpreted to support
any nutter's requirements.".

You didn't answer the question. What is the difference between religion and labour or conservative ideologies?

The ideologies of political parties are decided by the members of that political party. They evolve, change, morph over time. They are anything but immutable.

Religious ideologies are almost totally decided by foreign bodies who main concern is global power under the pretext of "peace". They do not care about anyone in any country.

RU486, at the time the advice was it wasn't safe at all.

Who's advice?
It is twice as safe as a surgical termination.

AFAIRI, the "Australian advice" was based on results that included use of the drug outside the period it was tested/recommended for.

Basically, the only opposition to RU-486 is from anti-abortionists.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mifepristone

Oh dear.you've got it wrong.
He was actually a Christian"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_of_Adolf_Hitler

I did say something prior about warping religious teaching to support what ever warped beliefs people have.
Don'y believe everything you read on Wikipedia
http://www.nytimes.com/2002/01/13/weekinreview/word-for-word-case-against-nazis-hitler-s-forces-planned-destroy-german.html?pagewanted=all&src=pm

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-religion/2166609/posts

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/hitlers_war_on_christ.htm

http://www.adherents.com/people/ph/Adolf_Hitler.html

there is more if you like.
P.S did you actually read the wikipedia link you provided?

Last edited:
From Wikipedia

Scholarly opinion
According to Max Domarus Hitler promoted the idea of God as the creator of Germany, but Hitler "was not a Christian in any accepted meaning of that word."[52] Domarus also points out that Hitler did not believe in organized religion and did not see himself as a religious reformer.[52] According to historian Laurence Rees, "Hitler did not believe in the afterlife, but he did believe he would have a life after death because of what he had achieved."[53] Historian Richard Overy maintains that Hitler was not a "practising Christian," nor was he a "thorough atheist."[54] According to Robert S. Wistrich Hitler thought Christianity was finished but he did not want any direct confrontation for strategic reasons.[55] Samuel Koehne, a Research Fellow at the Alfred Deakin Research Institute, working on the official Nazi views on religion, answers the question Was Hitler a Christian? thus: "Emphatically not, if we consider Christianity in its traditional or orthodox form: Jesus as the son of God, dying for the redemption of the sins of all humankind. It is a nonsense to state that Hitler (or any of the Nazis) adhered to Christianity of this form."[56] Koehne says Hitler was probably not an atheist and refers to the fact that recent works have asserted that he was a deist.[56] Richard Evans concluded his statements on Hitler's religious views by suggesting that the gap between Hitler's public and private pronouncements was due to a desire not to cause a quarrel with the churches that might undermine national unity.[51]

Anyhow I've indulged in what many better people than myself would call a waste of time ie. arguing about religion and politics on the Internet so I'm gonna stop!!
On topic, I'll most likely never vote for the Greens unless they have one huge policy shift about everything!!!

Cheers Brad

which frigging flavour are they?

Leninists,
Marzxists,
Trotsykist
and a whole pile of variations.

The only thing this mob do is squabble amongst each other about who is the truest.

Ther'e definatley Marxist with a bit of Leninism thown in for good measure. Personally, it's not my exact flavour. I much prefer the Maoist style which was later refined by Deng Xiaoping but it makes a good protest vote for now and still better than voting for the Greens.:wink:

Just calling it like I see it, a spade a spade if you like. So lets for example use your reasoning and tar all Atheists (a religion itself) with the same brush. Should I teach my children that all Atheists are butchers and murderers like Hitler (no he wasn't a Catholic at all), Stalin and Pol Pot. No! My kids already know the real meaning of tolerance.
You don't upset me at all, I don't need your badge of honour and I'll never be a victim to the likes of you.

From merriam-webster.com

If the hat fits.......... Cheers Brad

Teach your kids that if you wish - its wrong of course but hey!

Religion is not worthy of trust - its done nothing to earn trust. If you think thats bigotry then pity you & your world view.

Pot, kettle, black. :eviltongue:

Do you get the feeling we wont agree anytime soon?

Last edited:
I still HATE those BASTARD greens:rambo:

Greens? What have they got to do with the current religious debate, sheesh Krankin stop going off topic.

Are the greens religious? Maybe we can blame all their stupidity on a religious sect of some kind and then we can really get some prospective as to where religion fits into politics.

Latest posts

Back