Group buy on Northside 4x4 FMIC kits.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VCrusty

NF Supporter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Guys.

Wanted to start a new group buy thread for the Northside's 4x4 FMIC kits.

I have spoken to Jamie at Northside, they sell their FMIC kits in batches of five and he can do them (five) for $1485 each, pick up.

These retail for $1650, so $1485 a great deal.

We have three definites so far.....

shane75
Dave
VCrusty.

If you wish to grab one please post a reply below.

I'm happy to help out interstate buyers, there's an E-Go depot just around the corner from my work so I can pack this kit up and drop it off for you.

Cheers,
VCrusty.

Last edited:
I would like one ,, but I need to talk to Lindsay and find out if I can get the pipe track in the engine bay modded... ah well down the track I am sure there will be another group buy

Ok you may need to give a breif outline on what a FMIC kits is /consists of and more may be interested .

Mick.

I just did a search on "FMIC" and 25 threads came up, so if your unsure of what a FMIC kit is, maybe give the search function a try.

As for what the kit consists of, see below for a photo from Pix's thread (hope you don't mind Pix) of the kit laid out.

You could also give Jamie a call at Northside 4x4 (07) 5495 5519 to discuss these kits in more detail.

FMIC.jpg

Would i be correct in my educated guess of it standing for:
Front Mount Inter-Cooler ?

Grasshopper.

Bang on the money mate, "FMIC" stands for Front Mount Inter-Cooler.

Below is a link to Pix's Northside FMIC install, (again, I hope you don't mind Pix) there's some photo's there for anyone who's interested.

http://www.navara.asia/showthread.php?t=12971

Cheers,
VCrusty.

Last edited:
If i hadn,t already ordered and payed for my top mount, I would of been in. Anyone considering a i/c kit should seriously consider this offer its a good price, these things dont come on sale at aldi or supercheap

If i hadn,t already ordered and payed for my top mount, I would of been in. Anyone considering a i/c kit should seriously consider this offer its a good price, these things dont come on sale at aldi or supercheap

Your right Dave, it's an excellent price and it has "everything" included for installation, even comes with new oil cooler hoses as well as a new washer bottle.
Flog your top mount off and join the group buy mate :)

C'mon guys, two more definites and we're in with a great discounted price.

Cheers,
VCrusty.

*bump*

Can we get the 5th and last someone. An intercooler can save your motor if the turbo goes. Plus you get all the other benefits. lets go.

give it a couple of weeks mate,i reckon $1650's not a bad price but would of been stoked to get it at $1485!!!!hopefully get one more soon.what do the other guys think?

Yeah I'm fine with waiting, I mean we need a 5th to do the deal anyway. Surely someone else wants to Jump onto this bargain.

Just an idea fellas, if you have a 50mm bodylift, or plan on doing one with this intercooler kit, ask lindsay if you can have a longer silicon joiner hose for the 50mm pipes that run from the turbo to the I/c. I've got mine to fit but there isn't much play in it, so I'll have to get a supercheap one or something, but if it's something you can get ordered in the first place I recommend you give it a shot.

Other than that it all goes like gravy together.

Thanks thats good to know.. I'll be sure to ask whoever arranges the order.

Latest posts

Back