Group therapy ?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bad Juju

Reaction score
Me: Hi All, Nice to meet you. My name is Brett and I have a Navara problem.

Everyone: Hi Brett

Me: I just bought brand new White D22 STR yesterday and now I need to buy stuff for it.
I had a '02 GU patrol with all the fruit, but have been going a lot less extreme offroad the last few years and now I find it has a few issues which means time to pass it in.
I needed something cheaper to rego, cheaper to insure and cheaper to run.
$27k is as good as it gets unless you like Ssangyong or Great Wall - overall I am happy with what I got.

So now I am looking for a canopy to keep my stuff out of the rain, and to offer a less easy target for our light fingered friends.

If you have something or know of something <$800 let me know please.

I live in SW Brisbane but happy to travel a couple hundred kms for a deal.

welcome to the forum
most 2nd hand canopies are short tub canopies, yours will be a long tub
any other plans, they are quite capable from factory

Last edited:
welcome to the forum,

Nice way to kick of Brett definitely one of the more unique intro's.

As sparra siad make sure you get a canopy of a late model D22, just cant remember exactly when they changed the tub, maybe after '09'??

Welcome to the forum!

There are two methods of protecting your items in the tub, one made by the likes of Flexiglass, Alpha, ARB etc and the other by B. Mastiff, or P. Bull (either will do very nicely).

To also keep things dry you'll need the first type, and they usually run (new) anywhere from $2K to $4500.

I did find this one on Gumtree for you at $500. Hopefully you'll get in fast enough to grab it!

I now feel like I'm in Modifications Anonymous. I suppose we should start talking about a 12-step plan eh?

Thanks for the welcome everyone.

Tony - I do have a 68kg Rottweiler called Bear And we will keep "my" stuff "mine" but he like to be dry and shaded too - so I am looking for a canopy.
I called the folks in Tas, but it is gone already apparently.
I can see why .... +$2k for new..... picks self up of cold hard floor.

Sparra - Got it I need a long bed version. Thanks for the advice!!

Nathan - I always was tagged as unique. I guess thats a good thing right :)

Cheers fellas.

Latest posts

Back