Guages

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NAV012

Reaction score
Hey guys

Want abit more peace of mind running some guages people

What do you guys suggest
A berma diesel unit or Aftermarket guages

Show me your setups and any suggestions welcomed

I've got autometer gauges in a pillar pod in my d22 if that's any help haha.

Auber gauges have a high level alarm you can set up to give you an audible warning if the temp is getting too hot. They do a digital egt gauge. I believe they also have a boost gauge available. They are a rectangular shape though, not round.. if that worries you.

Here's one I prepared earlier haha. They aren't as bright as they look, but I did put a resistor in the 12v feed for the lights as running at 12v they nearly burnt your retinas out at night.... they are autometer c2. Boost/vac and pyro. Only really got them cause they have a white face and orange needles so match the dash perfectly lol.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1445850821755.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1445850821755.jpg
    183 KB · Views: 87
That looks awsome if I was to run 3 guages what would you recommend the 3 to be Boost, oil temp, ext temp? Or?

Yeah probably those 3. Or sub oil temp with oil pressure. I think redarc make some combination gauges, but they are pretty exxy from memory...

Yeah right. Bugger that lol. The autometer gauges aren't too badly priced on ebay and I've never had a problem with them. Been in there for nearly 5 years now I reckon...

Latest posts

Back