Guess where it is thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hosery

Reaction score
A place to show your interesting photos from your travels around Australia and let us guess where it is -------

Might be best to use the Quote button for your Answer so we know what photo you are answering to

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    211.7 KB · Views: 100
Stolen from another forum but I thought it was a good idea. I'm not on here that much any more but enjoy guys.

A place to show your interesting photos from your travels around Australia and let us guess where it is -------

Might be best to use the Quote button for your Answer so we know what photo you are answering to

somewhere upside down miss jane?

I'd guess up near Dargo somewhere but since your not here much anymore we may never get an answer!

2 points to you krafty. It was coming down billy goats. Sorry it was a terrible pic but all I had on my phone. Come on guys surely you all have a few pics. But maybe krafty spare us yours as we don't all like the places you like to visit. :rofl2:

Why do you think I don't take photos, it's got nothing to do with me not wanting to share.

coming back from ados
you were parked up having lunch
ooh no hangon
your cars too clean
hmm
it was after your lift went in

Latest posts

Back