H.I.D or Lightbar????

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D22Nav_Man

Reaction score
Whats better? Ive got hid's but im thinking of getting a new truck soon and not sure if ill get hids again or get a lightbar! if I got a lightbar it would be in the 20-30 inch mark Thoughts???

HID spotties will give you great depth .LED bars give great flood lighting so to speak. LED is great for going slow and being able to see without draining your battery cos your idling.Why not keep the HID from your current truck and add them and LED to your new truck

I got a 40" sr rigid industries and it's amazing.... But I reckon HID's will light up further down the road...

I'd say ive got 500m of road surface lit up nicely, and it's like driving at day time with all the sides of the road lit up nice and white.. Eyes don't tire so much either hey, find it easier to stay alert.

I'll try and get a pic or something for ya. Makes the stock yellow lights seem so dangerous.

I've got hid headlights, just purchased a 20 inch light bar, and will hid my spotties. Figured spotties are great for night highway and led bar is good for night 4x4.

Careful with the HID headlights the boys in blue can give you a tow away defect if they catch you
The $35 for a retest isnt too bad but they really go to town on you to clear a defect and most have to go back so you end up wasting a day

Back