Hard pipe replacement

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tyson25

Reaction score
Hi All,

stumbled across this last night;

exhaust system and hard pipe replacement for hot side of turbo replacement pipe.

https://www.plazmaman.com/shop_list.php?cate=107

i picked up the hard pipe this afternoon and will be fitting tonight :)

had a good chat with the owner who owns a D40 and will be making up a few other bits and pieces as he goes along... i will be keeping an eye out as they are only around the corner from where i work in Wetherill park.

Plazmaman stuff is top shelf.
I have used his parts for years in race cars and my own car.
You won't be dissapointed.

Ok stupid me didn't ask if it would fit a 2012... I thought 2010-2012 would be the same :-(
Will have a chat to them tomorrow and see if they can make them up to fit 2012... Looks like it just needs to be a little shorter.

from the looks of the photo its on the thai or spanish 127kw engine can you confirm this ?

from the looks of the photo its on the thai or spanish 127kw engine can you confirm this ?

they updated their website... looks as though to fit 2010 and 2011.
if your pipe bolts to the side of the engine cover it will NOT fit.

ok Alex down at Plazma man had my car today for some R&D and they have replaced the whole pipe going from the turbo to the intercooler not just that top piece. will post some feeback after the weekend after some decent driving but just the short trip back to my office seems more responsive and sounds a little better too.

I fitted mine today, went on in about 5 mins and easy as, definite increase in throttle response and turbo sound, yeah the thing is the pipe is to reduce sound from the turbo

Latest posts

Back