Hazmat Highway to hell

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And to think I've seen those gas trucks with the idiot drivers trying to swing their trucks around like they were little sports cars.

Something to stay well clear of, IMO.

One cylinder took off into the air way above the trees. It is amazing how ppl will get close. Shrapnel dropping right beside them. Wonder if the driver got out? Gotta love motorways. No where to go.

The wanker just drove strait into the back of the bus in front... if you watch carefully at the 2.52 minute mark a body flies through the air and impales itself on the post to the right of the crash. probably the idiot driver.......

The wanker just drove strait into the back of the bus in front... if you watch carefully at the 2.52 minute mark a body flies through the air and impales itself on the post to the right of the crash. probably the idiot driver.......

You're right.
Hope its not the bus passengers.
Driver probably on the phone. Certainly not paying attention or he would have seen the bus stopping. He seemed to be hurrying through traffic.

If you look at the video from 00:17 you'll see the shadow of the bus in front of the speeding idiot, which had just changed into that lane. Watch carefully - there's a truck in the right hand lane as well, the bus is hit and its tail is pushed sideways into the truck in the next lane but the bus is propelled forward and the truck also moves forward when the gas cylinder truck stops. It looks like the idiot driver escapes at 26 seconds. He ran out in the open too - what a pity someone didn't pull out an M82A3 and drop the idiot.

After closely reviewing the video in high resolution (I downloaded it) I'm fairly sure the debris at 2:52 looks like a gas tank that's ripped itself open mostly along its seam. Vehicles are left hand drive (look at the black car at 00:21, and motorway entry from the right), so it's unlikely the debris could have been the driver. What a farkin pity.

Latest posts

Back