headlight hid conversion

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah but it's just like cutting springs to lower your car fully sick dude and so cheap,

Saw a local patrol driver with very dim HID conversion he had pissed so many people off someone painted his headlights

HID conversion

HID is not designed to be fitted to your reflectors so it will always be average at best unless done properly.

Cheers Mick
Hi Micki want to upgrade as i do a lot of night driving and low beam is terrible
i have lightforce170 strikers and Ntech 6"led bar on high beam and they are great. My question how do i convert to HID and how much to do it as you say properly
Cheers Trumpy

is it even legal to do HID conversion in Australia without self-levelling and/or self-cleaning (or something like that, can't remember the exact details) ?

no it's not. but you will have less chance of getting caught for them if you have a decent projector setup that doesn't blind everyone else...

Hi Micki want to upgrade as i do a lot of night driving and low beam is terrible
i have lightforce170 strikers and Ntech 6"led bar on high beam and they are great. My question how do i convert to HID and how much to do it as you say properly
Cheers Trumpy
Sorry for the late reply but it's always best to contact me by pm or email or ring me as I cant get on all the forums and reply to all the threads unless I search. lol

It depends what you want but the 2.5 inch kit can be bought for $350 and the 3 inch kit for $445. Both kits are full bolt in is easy to fit at home or I can fit them for you. If you have a Spanish model then it's always best to get me to do the retrofit for you unless you are very hands on as these ones even scare some retrofitters in the US which is why I do a few from overseas.

no it's not. but you will have less chance of getting caught for them if you have a decent projector setup that doesn't blind everyone else...
So true if done properly and built to look OEM with no angel eyes or blacked out lenses you wont get a second look.

Cheers Mick

Back