Hello ALL

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello All, new member here from Baja.Mexico.Im from Calif,USA.Live in Mexico most of the time.I have ordered 2014 np300 Diesel,4x4,DC.Hoping to make friends,and trade info.As there is very little info here on mods to for the Np300.My other home in Calif is close to Calmini off road parts.Hoping I will like this truck,and do many mods to it for off road.The truck will see 75% off road,25% Highway.

G'day and welcome to the forums, Nissan finally has given you guys a Diesel, keen to see the mods you do to it.
Is yours the new shape? or just the new engine?

Welcome aboard mate, that could be costly having a shop like calming close to home, it would be to much temptation for me.

Thanks for the welcome.I have a home in both country's.I stay in Mexico most of the time.The truck is Mexican,Its the old body type same as your D22.The new body type will be here in 2015 .Dont think it will make it to USA. I have been waiting for new truck now for 6 weeks .The Baja 500/1000 goes right by my backyard. Im not new to diesels or 4x4. Except I dont know anything about Mods On this Np300 (you call it Navara) Im hoping you guys can school me on mods to make. (thats if i ever get it) I can always help you guys if you need parts from Calmini or Auto customs they sell all the Navara lift parts.

Latest posts

Back