Hello to all from a newbie!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lanoseal

Reaction score
Hello all

May name is david from sunny Brisbane, I have or about to make the switch from a Patrol to a new Nissan D40 Navara 2.5 Lt.

I take deivery on Thursday before Easter. I plan to mate it up with our Aussie swag Camper and head out to the Flinton Races over easter.

I have yet to fit anything to the vehicle but am looking at a canopy, sprayed ute liner, bulbar, 2 inch lift kit, spot ties and snorkel.

i am open to suggestions and direction on brands and any other accessories to fit.

Be gentle

Dave

Welcome to the forum!

Good idea with the spray-on liner. I have IPF spotties, metal casing which won't warp in the sun so I'll not have to worry about water getting in. If I could buy them again I'd get 100W HID spotties (with HID reflectors, not just putting HID globes in halogen reflectors).

Noth was wrong with the patrol, was a 2003 3litre did 256K with no problems at all. Just a little long in the tooth and the Navara was all shinny and appealing.

G,day mate,

Welcome aboard, fear no beer. If you attend any of the Navara outings? The only stick you should have in your hand is "Low range" other wise the olderrrrrr members get jealous.

PS, enjoy the forum a great bunch of blokes & Gals and those mixed up shuck up types called lola, lalala lola, lalala lola!

Sorry gents, its those f--king pain killer medication that i am on!

Regards,

RLI
:rambo::deadhorse:

Latest posts

Back