help: Rear bar painting shop near sydney

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J13NST

Reaction score
Hi, i'm buying rear bar from mcc.
Does anyone know who does paintings for rear bar near sydney area?
it comes powder coasted black as standard but i would like to color match with the car.
Cheers

Any panel beater / smash repair will do it. I know of a place at Seven Hills called Mr Bumper, I think he is a small panel shop. Bosko smash at Wetherill Park has done things like this for me in the past.

Any panel beater / smash repair will do it. I know of a place at Seven Hills called Mr Bumper, I think he is a small panel shop. Bosko smash at Wetherill Park has done things like this for me in the past.

thanks for the input. i called up local panel beaters in castle hill. and none of them can do it

You need a small shop, the big guys won't be interested in something that small. Another option is Auto West Paint Supplies at Penrith. They have a booth on their premises that I think they rent out. They may be able to help you out if they can supply the paint. ARB Penrith is across the road and the owner is Nick Mannell who also owns Mannell Motors at Thornleigh. So owning the other store means he would have to have contacts to get non ARB products painted. Try both of them first and see how you go.

Honestly mate, If it's a steel bumper, get it powder coated. It's so much more durable, wont scratch as much, doesn't chip etc..

I'm about to do my Bullbar, as the standard paint on t as already faded with in a few years..

i ended up getting arb instead. couldnt put it down deal they gave me. 1080 color coded fitted. it would cost me almost 1500 color coded fitted with mcc bar.

Latest posts

Back