Help with tonneau please !

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harvey88

Reaction score
Hi I just bought a tonneau cover for my d22. I need 2 of the brackets that hold the cross bar that keeps the tonneau up. Can anybody tell me where I can get two ? ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355047513.604156.jpg

They do down here ive bought them from super crap for the last D40 i owned, i was given the tonneau so i also needed them. They were around the tarps and tie downs and iv sen them since th last set a bought.

Yea I could make some, but what from, hmmm.

Also two of the straps are knackered, can they be repaired/ replaced ?

seen those bungee straps everywhere (super cheap, autobarn ect) just search the brand tuff torneus they make a lot of replacement parts for these things.

regarding making something, id just get a bit of hardwood and drill a hole in it then bolt it on.

Ok I got hold of some bar brackets but now I'm having trouble getting the front of the tonneau into the beading at the front of the tub. It doesn't want to go in there,
Any suggestions ?

Ok I got hold of some bar brackets but now I'm having trouble getting the front of the tonneau into the beading at the front of the tub. It doesn't want to go in there,
Any suggestions ?

Where did you end up getting the brackets from??

As for the front it should just slide in there starting on one side and feed it in as you slide it from one side to the other...... as i said 'SHOULD' maybe try a little detergent to make it slide easier.

I got some from supercrap auto in the end for the theiving price of $15.

I sprayed the metal bead with wd40 and tried to get the lip of the tonneau in but didn't think to try sliding it in from one end

Latest posts

Back