Help with tyres/ rims

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PaulD22

Reaction score
I've got a 2008 d22 with a 2 inch suspension lift. Would I be able to fit 285s without doing a body lift? Id like to go a bigger tyre than the factory 265. Also if anyone knows their offsets, I'd like to have 15" rims if possible. Thanks in advance

I don't think the factory tyers are 265, but I could be wrong, most people upgrade to 265/75/16. You could probably fit 285's with just a 2" lift if you have no problem taking to your guards with an angle grinder and a sledge hammer.

My roadies are 265s, i just assumed they were factory. Yeah I'm not too keen on cutting the car to pieces to be honest, and I don't think I can go a crazy offset either coz when the rear flexes up, the tyres will hit the rear flares

Paul if you want ground clearance and don't want to massage and cut up the guards try 255/85r16

Yeah I want more clearance but
I don't want cheese cutters either, basically i wanna know the biggest size tyre I can fit and the offset needed for it

a guy in that thread put 33's on the standard STR wheels with a 2inch lift and a bit of cutting he said they fit with no scrubbing.

if you want 15s.. take a look at 32x11.5 r15 tyres on a 0 offset rim, should be good with a 2" lift... :cheers!:
edit: whoops, just saw the post above, + a body lift might be the way to go

Last edited:
Back