help

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

navagator

Reaction score
Hey guys my turbo went in my d22dx 3.0lt this morning and was hoping some body can help me out with getting a new or used one asap ne help will b grately appreciated cheers

Check eBay mate. I saw one on there a few days ago. i think i saw a brand new one for $1,100 for a 3.0L.

Nisswreck in Adelaide are currently wrecking a d22 08 8347 0111. I saw the car on eBay.
Or try gold coast 4wd wreckers, they seem to get a bit comin through. Partsonline.com.au allows you to send a parts request to heaps of wreckers, ignore overseas replies but, f#%#%*n moron con artists!
Good luck
That one Dave mentioned sounds pretty good though.

Nisswreck in Adelaide are currently wrecking a d22 08 8347 0111. I saw the car on eBay.
Or try gold coast 4wd wreckers, they seem to get a bit comin through. Partsonline.com.au allows you to send a parts request to heaps of wreckers, ignore overseas replies but, f#%#%*n moron con artists!
Good luck
That one Dave mentioned sounds pretty good though.

Yeah thanks for that mate will have a look

So the wheel fully hasn't let go ?

If not, dont drive it until its changed.

If the wheel let go it will be eaten up by pistons, not good.

Yeah na soon as i herd the noise i stop caleed up a tow truck and gt him to take me home wasnt a cheap tow truck ither lol but it gt me home so yeah

Ok dave will do mate should b able to get back to u in a couple days
Thaks aido will check them out

Latest posts

Back