Hey guys from NZ

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hoonigan

Reaction score
Hey all

Im Trent, just brought a 1986 Navara D21 flatdeck with a 2.4 diesel 5speed manual , itl be good to get talking to people about these things and learn as i dont know alot about the navara...

currently it has a blown headgasket and/or cracked head looking at a td27 motor an wondering if they fit

cheers

Trent

Welcome to the forums Trent, no idea about the TD27 but if you can't find the information by searching someone will no doubt come along with an answer soon enough.

A civic wouldn't be nearly as much fun as the impreza or the navara driving up the remarkables in Qtown... Welcome to the site Hoonigan!

We all have to start somewhere :big_smile:

First ute I had access to was a 77 Ford F100 which we had to transplant a 351 into, second ute we got hold of was a 74 F100 2 speed, 80KPH in first gear yeeehhhaaa!! :sarcastic:

There is a few kiwis on this forum now, not sure how many are active though.

haha wicked ive always had a soft spot for the f100 such a classic truck!
the civic is a boring car to drive but did the job, hopfully have more fun with the ute

Hey all

Im Trent, just brought a 1986 Navara D21 flatdeck with a 2.4 diesel 5speed manual , itl be good to get talking to people about these things and learn as i dont know alot about the navara...

currently it has a blown headgasket and/or cracked head looking at a td27 motor an wondering if they fit

cheers

Trent

they don't make a 2.4. it will be a 2.3 or 2.5. only 2.4's are petrol.
a td27 should fit, especially if the old motor is a td25. however some had sd23 motors. not sure if a td series will bolt straight in place of a sd series.

Latest posts

Back