Hey Just another Newbie

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hooker67

Reaction score
Hey Just another Newbie

Love the site has heaps of good info and just makes you want to spened heaps getting the truck looking like the rest of the community.

I have a D40 late 2006 model and is stock. I was about to upgrade to the new 2010 d40 with the 140kw but not worth the 22k to up grade as it would be better spent on a bigger boat.
I love my D40 and had no problems with it even towing my 2.5t boat every where. But as I am not upgrading I will need to put $ into it, as suspensions is stuffed after 100 000 km and tires are on there last legs.
Would like to be putting at least a 3inch lift, chip and new tires.
Maybe the mode for the intercooler and pipe work that North Side 4x4 are doing looks good too.
This is what I am think of:

•I was thinking about using Zordos in Brisbane to do the 50mm lift using ionman kit and a body lift with extended brake lines. I have read good things about them on this site.
•The chip I was thinking about to use is Navara D40 Dp chip 2.5 CRD(DP31M2)
•Will look into tires once this is done, 33 would be nice if the will fitt and work well.
•The intercooler an pipe work will come later , see what’s left $$

Any info would be helpful

Welcome to the forum!

You could also look at ChipIt's chip. They claim to* adjust the boost of the variable vane turbo as well as remap the fuel - there could be something in that for you.

* "claim to" had to be used, because I haven't bought one (don't intend to, I'm happy) so I can't say first-hand.

Hi, welcome to the forum.

Zordo fitted my 2" EFS lift (shocks/leaves) and I think Matt has a Steinbauer chip for sale at the moment at a good price. Check the for sale section.

Just looked into the New V6 Navara and placed one on order so there will be no Mods for the old Ute as 170kw will be heaps for me
Black,
Manual
Will be the 6th one in Australia

Latest posts

Back