Hi all!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Holty

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm Holty, a Navara virgin who has just picked up a 2006 D22 S2 STR 3.0TD. I'd very much appreciate any positive adivce about my vehicle but would also like to hear about some of the many great places you all have been in your rides... The camper trailer needs the dust blown off it! ;) Cheers.

Welcome to the forum and congrats on the ride!

If it's missing a snorkel I'd consider that whether you want to do water crossings or not, because even if you don't get a lot of benefit from the slightly cooler, slightly cleaner air, the induction noise is lovely to listen to!

My wife and I travel a fair bit, we love getting away in the 'van, but since it's a "mostly road" type we can't do deep water crossings (it weighs 1.8T loaded). Doesn't mean we don't do forests though, we love the quiet.

Which part of the world do you hail from?

Hi everyone, I'm Holty, a Navara virgin who has just picked up a 2006 D22 S2 STR 3.0TD. I'd very much appreciate any positive adivce about my vehicle but would also like to hear about some of the many great places you all have been in your rides... The camper trailer needs the dust blown off it! ;) Cheers.

Hi Holty
welcome, there are only ALL positive things about our Nav's mate :sarcastic:

Welcome mate.

I have a 2006 model, been many places in it and has never let me down.

Dave.

Latest posts

Back