Hi also from Rockingham W.A.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pauly57au

Reaction score
Hi all
Like Foxtrot16 i am also from Rocky WA
Have owned a Polar White 2009 D22 2.5CRD Turbo for 6 months now which i bought from a Ford dealer! It came with a Nissan factory bull bar and a soft
black tonneau cover. I think the previous owner had it lifted with Bilsten shocks but he put on Bridgestone Dueller 245's which i noticed were not standard on other D22's.
Had a word with Nissan who just basically shrugged their shoulders, so took it to Bridgestone who told me that the weight rating per tyre was not up to vehicle weight, so took it back to dealer who changed them to a set of brand new 265's, no arguments.
Want i want to know is how or why the did the previous owner get them changed in the first place?
Anyway pretty happy with the truck, had a Safari snorkel fitted which seems to have improved performance.
Sorry my first post is a long one.

Welcome to the forums Pauly. The hows and whys of previous owners is a question many ask but don't get answers too. Could be they were an idiot, could also be they just didn't know what was right and what was wrong (we are talking Perthie's here and I know my inlaws fit into both categories when it comes to cars). Atleast you've got it all sorted now.

The factory D22 tyres are absolute shit and dangerous in the wet.

Thats probably the reason.

Latest posts

Back