Hi another newby here

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wolfman

Reaction score
Hello to everybody here, had a good nights reading here already learnt alot of interesting things, dont feel so bad about my Fuel econ' anymore, (haha)
so thanks to everyone in advance for their knoweldge.
cheers, Wolfman.
I tried posting my Navara Pic's in the "readers ride" section not sure if it worked.

Welcome Wolfman, glad you had an enjoyable nights reading, although I dare say in one night you didn't read all of it. Geez some of that crap Dave waffles on with is inane (HI DAVE!!)

Welcome Wolfman, glad you had an enjoyable nights reading, although I dare say in one night you didn't read all of it. Geez some of that crap Dave waffles on with is inane (HI DAVE!!)

Says my partner in crime on here usually.

Welcome mate.

Dave.

D40

Thanks all, I have a 2010 ST D40, its only a few months old just done its first trip away 2 weeks and 5000ks pulling my off road Jayco camper all over SA, Happy with it so far, I posted 2 pics on the members ride page if interested.
As far as Dave goes its not his ranting on thats the problem my wife wandered in last night looked at his Avatar and thought I was on a dating site, haha.

The really sad thing is that's what Dave looks like, although his hair is a bit shorter and green thanks to the last hair cut I gave him.

Yeah Krafty sucks at hair cuts, he is not the best hairdresser but gthe longer he drives the D40 the better he will get.

Hey Wolfman, sorry about the mrs having a go at you. Pretty funny though.

Dave.

Geez Dave you know how to hit a guy low, you've never brought this up while in the chair. Seesh one green mohawk and the whole world turns on you. Atleast you still like me shaving your back.

Mate dont worry about Krafty, he is getting dementia.

He is remembering his childhood days.

Dave.

I was shaving your back in my childhood? D40's weren't around when I was growing up, Nissan had only just found the D22 farm shed and were patenting the square wheels and random rattle bang they'd fit to later models when I was growing up so I couldn't have been in business that long ago.

I think it's so harsh, you're happy to pick on my haircuts and therefore my abilities and you wont let it rest that I made one little mistake with your haircut. Man I'd hate to get on the wrong side of you and do something that would really upset you it would be worse that a politician in the media spotlight.

But atleast you haven't yet worked out I shaved my name into your back hair, the day you find that out I'm in serious trouble.

welcome wolfman

just igonore the banter between krafty and dave ... its amazing how jealous D40 and D22 drivers can get ... LOL

oh, Dave ... love the piccy, but not the D22 ...

I just want a fair go Woody, I made one mistake with Dave's hair cut, I was open and I was honest about it and he just wont let me live it down. I'm sure he's made a mistake before (he drives a D22) so he should be able to understand mistakes do happen and even green mohawks grow back. Personally I think the green mohawk looked better than the purple afro but Dave likes purple.

i understand Krafty one ... us D40 owners need to stick together.

u can lean on my shoulder if that Dave gives ya too much of a hard time mate ...!!!

Come on Scott join in.

Your in Vic so Krafty could always give you a new style to.

Dave.

Latest posts

Back