Hi everyone...

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chookc

Reaction score
New memeber saying hello...
Been reading with interest for a couple of weeks now...
I will be picking up my new 550 stx this week.
Very keen to hear from others that have one already and those in the know with regard to accessories tyres rims etc.

At the moment the dealer says d40 bullbars fir but all the aftermarket guys say know. after reading here i think I know who has there finger on the pulse...

Dealer can't even tel me what stud pattern the new 550 has....

any ways can't wait to pick her up just waiting on tray liner and tow bar to be fitted this week.

Welcome aboard!

Since I've got a tray liner in my own D40, might I suggest that you at least consider getting a spray-on liner instead?

Heaps of stuff gets caught under the insert. It's the biggest invitation for rust I've seen in a long while.

I agree with Tony. I took the liner out of my STX 550 and had the tub sprayed. My last D40 had a spray liner from new and it was absolutely perfect after 3 years - not a mark on it. On the 550 they cut two square holes in the liner at the front to accommodate the tie down rails and every bit of water that gets in runs through the holes to somewhere under the liner. Breeding ground for rust.

Doug

cheers guys...
Yes I have got the spray liner teed up. my current 06 glxr triton has had one since new and they are the best... would never have a ute without one again.. Although the aftermarket guys said if you ever go with the draws option in the tub then they become a pain because they have no tolerences left..

Also getting tint and protection pack..

then down the track willl be bull bar lights and trade rack...

Welcome I am jealous of the 550

Don't forget to put the National Navara Muster in your diary - a must attend event.

Latest posts

Back