Hi from SE Suburbs of Melbourne

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blue94t

Reaction score
Hi All,
I have just ordered a 2011 D22 STR Special edition which should be delivered early next week.
I need it for work (self employed) and to cart the kids around but it will get a good workout on the weekends 4wding, towing the race car or the dirt bike or taking the family camping as far off the beaten track as possible.

Knowing my history with cars the mods will start pretty much straight away.

Cheers
Jake

Welcome mate acnd congrats on the purchase.

Just a quick one what's thy difference between a normal d22str and a special edition str? Start a build thread and show us how you go.

Rusty

Thanks for the welcome.

Scotty,
Great to chat to you on the phone the other day.
I get the car tomorrow (thursday) night so I will try to get out to see you on the weekend if that suits you.
I will give you a call Friday arvo.

Regards
Jake

Picked up my Nav today.
It now has 80kms on it.
First impressions are it drives well, has reasonable power (will be fixed with exhaust/chip) and fit and finish are good.
One thing that does give me the shits is the whistle with the window down from air moving between the body and the rear view mirror. Has anyone worked out a fix for that.
Apart from that I am very happy, now I am off to put some more kms on it.
Cheers
Jake

Hey Scotty,
Great to meet you today and thanks heaps for putting me in touch with Trav who is making the custom rear bar/tow hitch for my Nav. Seeing the sliders he has underway is very confidence inspiring and knowing he is a fully ticketed welder means the welds don't only look great but are most importantly functional
Can't wait to pick it up and bolt it on.

I will start a members ride thread when I get a chance.

Cheers
Jake

Latest posts

Back