Hi guys and ladies.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rhino2302

Reaction score
I'm a new member and think that this forum is awesome. I have a D40 with a 5" lift amongst other mods. I'm near brissy and wondering if anyone was heading out this weekend for a run? Look forward to catching up.

Gday mate, I take it the lift is a Calmini? what other mods has the ute got?
you can throw some pics and info on the mods in your "garage"

It's a snake racing kit which is a "rebadged" calmini kit. I've only really got a couple of other little things like a nudge bar, spotties, headlights, 265/75/r16 (32inch) mickey Thompson MTZ. Etc. but I'll be getting rims with a different offset so I can fit the 285 or 315's (33 inch) under it. That will cause the tyres to hang out by a fair way so I'll be getting the big flares to cover them. As well as the endless list of other things haha.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378369809.418257.jpg

The pics next to the stocker make it look like its little brother!! lol
How do you find the Headlights? are they the ones off Ebay?

Haha yeah it does. That's my mates one. He aways asks me to park away from him.

I bought them while I was in Thailand but yeah they are the same ones. They are better than my stock ones.

mate nice rig. Had a lad in Bundy with a similar lift kit on his silver D40. They sit real nice

In Brissy, check the QLD section every now and then for trips out. Also have a think about coming along to the Muster in 6 weeks time

Lj

Latest posts

Back