hi members

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

belle

Reaction score
Hi there I'm Belle and I am a nissan lover. I have just bought myself my very first navara.

I live in Qld and have joined up to see what people have done to their Navs and learn more about them and of course the awesome people that own them ;-)

I love watching 4wd dvds like tuff truck, toperi and outback challenge and one day hope to see more navaras competing and get to one myself to spectate. And no, that was not an offer to put my new car up for it lol - belle x

Hi belle, welcome to the forums.

My goal is to get to a King of the Hammers event in the States, maybe one day. (Search for it in youTube if you haven't heard of it)

I drove past your place yesterday, well not YOUR place but Gladstone :p

Post up some pics of your truck when you get a chance.

thanks for the replies.

Dave - I was just about to drive to brisbane to pick up my car and my sister and brother-inlaw went to have a look for me (I only had a tonne of photos) and they rang me and said not to get it.

The car yard, that I wont name ;-) told me it was lovely etc etc, but they didnt tell me that it un repaired accident damage and HAIL DAMAGE as well.

I am so angry at them (I have yet to talk to them) and so upset. I am not getting that car, but am already looking at others ;-)

It was a 2005 str. I have already found one that I am interested in that looks nicer - all the things I would have done to mine, are already done on this other one. If they will come down a thousand or two on the price, I will go straight down to brissy to get it... fingers crossed, but that is what I am looking at a 2004/2005/2006 st-r.

Jason - King of the hammers??? I will certainly be looking that up :D sounds like fun. I am only in Gladstone cause I have to be for work, I really don't like it here (been here for 2.5 yrs now). I have seen a few people with gladstone 4wd stickers on their cars, so I should check that out
i guess.

I will put up pics when I find my dream car (hopefully very very soon!!)

Latest posts

Back