Hi there!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hone

Reaction score
Thought I better say hi, i'm a new member but long time reader.
I have a 2013 D22 STR which i've had since new. I have updated my garage with some pics. Currently looking for a descent bolt on exhaust and a chip. So I shall be scouring all the information on this forum.

Cheers Jon

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    217.3 KB · Views: 11,141
Last edited:
Hi mate, welcome aboard, and congrats on buying the best ute ever made - a japanese built zd30 from new!

Ive been eyeing off these exausts - http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/NISSAN-N...738402?hash=item41a0af9f62:g:7~0AAOSwL7VWoeGa

not that I'm in the market for one, and cant comment on the fit or quality but the price is right!
It seems all pre-fab exhausts on the market are 3", but 2.5" is heaps. A lot of guys on hear swear that 2.75 is the magic number but i reckon it makes no difference as long as the dump pipe is a nice design.

As to chips, I swear by my Chipexpress unit, but there are many other types.

The other thing thats a good idea unless you already have is the EGR delete and catch can.

Hi mate, welcome aboard, and congrats on buying the best ute ever made - a japanese built zd30 from new!

Ive been eyeing off these exausts - http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/NISSAN-N...738402?hash=item41a0af9f62:g:7~0AAOSwL7VWoeGa

not that I'm in the market for one, and cant comment on the fit or quality but the price is right!
It seems all pre-fab exhausts on the market are 3", but 2.5" is heaps. A lot of guys on hear swear that 2.75 is the magic number but i reckon it makes no difference as long as the dump pipe is a nice design.

As to chips, I swear by my Chipexpress unit, but there are many other types.

The other thing thats a good idea unless you already have is the EGR delete and catch can.

Cheers Rabbid! I look forward to picking your brain!

Latest posts

Back