Hi to all from newbie Boatey

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boatey

Reaction score
Recently purchased a 06 D22 STR diesel 4x4 for towing a caravan with boat on roof. I want to soften the ride when unloaded and all ready have polyair bags for towing. Can anyone recommend suitable rear springs and shockers. never owned a diesel before , can i fit a chip to improve performance.

weclome boatey

not sure about kit soft ride - factory springs prob a good bet. You have adustable polyair? Find good pressure ratio when not towing.

performance - best to do combo of exhaust, dump pipe and chip if you got the $$$ but don't expect it to be a fast 4 :)

Have good look thru the D22 sections in the main forum

Lj

Welcome to the forum!

I think Zordo does suspension and you might want to get in touch with him, from what I've seen he won't muck you around.

I don't know if Unichip do a chip for the '22 but ChipIt certainly do and Robert would be well worth talking to. Definite power increase - just remember that power has to come from somewhere, and most of the time it's extra fuel.

The big trick with diesels is to enjoy the journey, rather than win the race. If you change your perspective, and just let it do its work, it'll get you there reliably. We tow our van everywhere - we're camped in Coopernook right at this moment, I'm sitting at the dining table in my van right now tapping away. Barely broke 100km/h downhill on the way here, most of the time sat around 90-95km/h and the car just purred along.

Welcome mate.

Unichip do a chip that will work on anything. Lindsay from Northside on here can help you out.

Robert from Chipit is on here to.

There the only 2 chip's Id consider these days.

Latest posts

Back