Highest licence grade?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What's your highest licence classification?

• Motorcycle

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • Car

Votes: 44 57.1%
  • Light Rigid

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Medium Rigid

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • Heavy Rigid

Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Heavy Combination

Votes: 7 9.1%
  • Multi-Combination

Votes: 7 9.1%
  • CAMS and ANDRA

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters
We got to play with the semi on the wet pan because the instructor thought we needed to know how to stop the truck in all conditions, but she said they weren't insured for us to get in full skid pan mode like she showed us a few years early when we did the 4wd course and the skid pan was part of completing the course. I'm fairly sure it's part of the extended course now

It's now DECA but I did most of my courses through them before they were officially a DECA trainer. I don't know that I can be bothered learning much more now days but if I did I'd always go back to the same place over and above anywhere else. The joint I did my MR through in Melbourne was hopeless, they didn't care about pass or fail and they didn't do anything other than the basics, this joint down here have always been very thorough although I do know of two other blokes who wouldn't agree. Like me they got the female instructor for their courses and just couldn't handle having a woman show them how to drive a truck, I actually preferred her over growly man (the supervisor).

Latest posts

Back