hose

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mb_84

Reaction score
hi guys notice tonight a not so normal sound coming from motor on further inspection i notice the rubber hose on top of engine had come lose so i tightened that took my nav for a test drive and it blew same hose off again i tried this 3 times same result when boost comes on any suggestions why it keeps blowing off?? its really shitting me as i am going on a trip tomorrow and now looks like i have to drive the commondore cheers

hi guys notice tonight a not so normal sound coming from motor on further inspection i notice the rubber hose on top of engine had come lose so i tightened that took my nav for a test drive and it blew same hose off again i tried this 3 times same result when boost comes on any suggestions why it keeps blowing off?? its really shitting me as i am going on a trip tomorrow and now looks like i have to drive the commondore cheers

It's help if you throw up a pic so we know what hose you're talking about. For all we know it could be the PCV, or the boost sensor line, or some other thingy-ma-bob.

I'll bet theres oil in the intake pipe causing the clamps not to get enough grip. Pull it off and clean it.

Latest posts

Back