Hot water camping shower

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really like the look and price of the Coleman. Much more useable that a heat exchanger.. Car doesn't have to be running. Does take up a little room though.

Just reading reviews and every hot water system seems to have issues? Maybe just heating water on the fire will be easier.

We've had no issue with our Coleman. Keep the battery charged and carry a spare gas bottle and it's wonderful.

We just don't use it any more, because we got the hot water system in the caravan replaced.

Old.Tony said:
We've had no issue with our Coleman. Keep the battery charged and carry a spare gas bottle and it's wonderful.

We just don't use it any more, because we got the hot water system in the caravan replaced.

Would you like to sell yours? ;)

Old.Tony said:
Dunno what it's worth, I think they're down to $300 new. This one comes with a carry bag and two gas cylinders plus the shower. Does $150 sound reasonable?

If your able to post it I'll take it. :)

Post it? You're from Sydney, right? That's just down the road. We could box it and send it but we'll be in Sydney this coming Saturday and I'll be working in North Sydney on Tuesday.

I think coffee's called for.

Old.Tony said:
Post it? You're from Sydney, right? That's just down the road. We could box it and send it but we'll be in Sydney this coming Saturday and I'll be working in North Sydney on Tuesday.

I think coffee's called for.

Oooh depends mate. Unfortunately my old girl goes under the knife for a pretty serious op this week so I'll be spending this glorious week (and my birthday) in hospital...

We will figure out postage costs but mate, it can wait. It's sat in my garage untouched except an occasional re-charging of the battery for a couple of years now. Another few weeks won't matter.

Yeah doesn't bother me mate. Let me know anyways whenever you got time and I'll deposit the money to you :) aslong as its before the Fraser trip in happy

Last edited:
I am looking at the Zodi Hot Tap. It is manufactured in the US. I have a friend who has one that I have tried and they are very good. They are a portable unit that rely on gas.
Just Google 'Zodi Outback Gear' and look at the 'On-Demand Hot Water & Portable Hot Showers'
Let us know what you think?
When I have mine I will let you know how they go.

So I now have my Zodi Hot tap ‘On-Demand Hot Water & Porthable Showers’ and loving it.
It is cheaper, lighter, smaller and more portable than any other hot water system sold in Australia.
It provides great water pressure for the showers and is also ideal for dishes and bathing water for kids. :redcool:

I use a weed sprayer covered in black tape - couple of hours in the sun, game on.

Latest posts

Back