hot water

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stickbender

Reaction score
Hi All

Has anyone fitted a glind hotwater system to a 2009 2.5 ltr I have one on my landcriser and was thinking of put shunts in both cars and setting up the system so it can be used in both. I have looked at the nav the heater hoses at the firewall are short and maybe hard to fit the shunts. I was looking at the hose to the EGR but then was thinking that maybe will not have the water flow to heat up the heat exchanger. So I need help any info please

hey mate, i recently installed a glind shower system on my d40. Not sure what the engine space is like under the hood of your nav. But its bloody tight under the d40. Hoses were a little hard to get to but eventually got it done. Water pumps out nice and hot once the engine warms up. When the revs are 1400 it really pumps out HOT water!

hi stewy

I have a glind on my LandCrusier but was thinking of fitting shunts to the nav just trying to work out the water flow and the best place to fit the shunts I am not putting in the pump or heat exchanger in the nav thinking of making a portable kit so it can be used in both cars.

Latest posts

Back