how do i fit my winch?????????

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paullo

Reaction score
gday, have a problem finally talked the handbrake in myself buying a winch for my navd40 got the winch today does not fit in the hole do i have cut the bullbar and is a hard job not much of a handyman, 2007 factory bullbar, any advice will be most helpful i live in the wollongong area if anyone knows who can fit it!!

Hey mate when you say it doesn't fit in the hole. What do U mean won't fit where the winch goes? Sorry to ask stupid question but I helped a mate fit his and he thought the winch had to squeeze in the hole the cable feeds out of. Lol. Mine fitted by taking off my bash plate than lifting it up from the bottom. It was tight but I didn't want to take the bull bar off so I made it fit. If yours won't fit you will need to take your bull bar off to fit it. Than once the winch is on than fit your bull bar again. You will need a mate to help with lifting either way.

I was able to fit the winch to the Factory bar with out taking the Bar off, tight fit but saved a lot of work! Putting the bash plates back on was the hardest job for me, the plates holes didn't want to line up properly.

We need more information on what you mean with the hole, where are you trying to put it?

I am sorry but this a some funny stuff.
Im sure there is a thread on here that give the full run down, if not have a look on youtube or on the Tigerz11 web page they have a few video clips you can watch.

There's a thread hereabouts (try here) that has a bit of info.

The short answer is no, you don't need to remove the bullbar. It's a bastard of a lift into place, but it can be done - even alone, if you can balance around 40kg off one hand.

Latest posts

Back