how do i get good flex in the ass end of my navara

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been thinking about running longer leaves, extended shackles and modifying the rear tow bar to allow the shackle to travel further back. i think trition shocks are longer and nearly bolt in, aparently they use 16mm bolt, navara is 14mm bolt.
would also look at running inverted shock mounts as well
the lower mount on the triton shock (12698gr) is too small you cant get a bolt through even after you drill the hole bigger.

So its been said the the hilux shocks might be a good fit...if they do fit how much extra travel will they give you.ive got extended rear shocks think at full stretch there 540 mm long.just put on 125mm extended brake lines as they are definatly a problem on the rear.im running standard springs so there nice and floppy...

Well i have had my monster rides shocks on both standard springs with extended shackles and the current EFS 2 inch lift springs and down travel is the same. Have taken the shocks out and uncliped the brake line and ABS line and the springs really only have maybe 1 inch left in them. So to really improve upon whats available it is probably best to look at longer rear spring combined with extended shackles. Extend shackle with current EFS spring with longer shocks would work as well but how the hell would you bring the front up that high with out Diff drop?
The next problem i can then see is that the shackle under compression will then foul on the rear tow bar bracket.

Latest posts

Back