How do you change the fuse?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YBOD

Reaction score
I have one of these switch panels in the back of the truck to control the 12v stuff:

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=291402036839

Does anybody know how I change the fuses in these? The red "fuse" covers/buttons don't seem to twist or unscrew and I don't want to pull too hard and snap one off. Can anybody lend some advice? How do I change the fuse?

And so how did I blow the fuse? Well, I might as well share my misfortune/stupidity as it will no doubt make a few of you laugh. I was connecting up a new light to a spare switch when my four year old know everything "what's that and how does it work" son asked "what you doing"? So I explained that I was connecting this wire to that switch via this fuse...... And without thinking pointed at each thing with my screw driver......and......yeah you can probably already see what's coming..... I tapped across the contacts and "bam!".

Fuse did its job, I jumped a bit and the boy said "Daddy, was it supposed to do that?"

So I need to change a fuse.

Looking at the pic, I would have thought they'd pop out towards you. You may need a narrow flat head screwdriver to pull it out.... if not, I'm sure someone else will let you know for sure lol

Yep, that seems right. pry out the red insert with a small flat head screwdriver. If you end up breaking it, Jaycar will have a replacement.

Kernel you are spot on, small screw driver in the little hole and it popped straight out

Latest posts

Back