How many dirt bikes will a Navara carry

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shep

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
I'm in the throws of purchasing a Navara (once I sell the Patrol or Craptiva) for general 4wding and carrying trail bikes.
Does anyone know or have experience if a Navara will carry an adult trail bike and two kids dirt bikes (Yamaha TT-R110E & TT-R50E) in a standard tray or would? If not do you think an alloy tray (dimensions if possible) will?

Great forum guys.

cheers
Drew

Standard styleside tray... I doubt it... I can get my TC450 in the back with the tray tail gate down but would struggle to get two more in... you might be able to swing it with an alloy tray but I wouldn't count on it. Remember it's not just the bikes you need to carry... you gotta take all your gear too plus the kids... not much room for three bikes...

Get a bike trailer.

thanks for that.

Anyone pics showing bikes in the back might also help make my decision.

cheers guys

i have a standard tub, with the tail down i get a KTM in the back, not a lot more room for two more when u consider the wheel arch's, i havent tried but id say two bikes max..

carried 2 full size 4st dirt bikes many times in the back of my dual cab tub, tailgate down.
though it won't like it if your still running the standard springs

my single cab carries three bikes, three swags and two eskys but I got rid of the bench seat so doesn't fit three people in the cab anymore... it use to be the best weekend away...

Can be a bit of a pain getting bikes up and down off a tray though cos they are so high.

Had 2x KX250f's and my partners DRZ125 big wheel in the back of mine a few times, The DRZ just went in backwards, They fit fine with no damage to the bikes at all

Latest posts

Back