Mundaring Powerline Trek 6th September

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wont be able to make it boys soz.
way to hungover to hit the rocky roads.

todays trek was sic had a blast took lots of photos and drowned my car we will definately be doing it again i hope that more people can make it next time only had 3 cars out on this trip and maddog we seen a 2wd d40 nav out there dont know how he got through some places but your car should do it

Last edited:
great to hear mate! cant wait for the pics

a 2wd d40? the hell? did he bust the front diff or drive shaft?

how deep was the water? you reckon i would NEED a snorkel even for the basic water?

i will try my hardest to go next time as it will be a bit more dry and a bit easier for me.

hey daddymatty? you got msn? lol

Yeah today was sick as! Had a faaarkin great time!

Thanks for the lunch & a great day matty, and say cheers to your bro for us for showing the way. Don't think we would have made it as far without the mav infront haha. Hope your cab doesn't smell like d*gS**t haha. U've got balls i'll say that much!

Track had heaps to offer, bit of everything really.

NO idea how the d40 got through, was with a sick as cruiser and hilux, maybe they dragged him through. Worst thing for him would have been the clearance i reckon, he was scrapin abit.

chicken tracks were even a bit hair raisin in places, water crossings weren't too bad unless u charge into a massive mud hole (completely optional... matt...)
All well impressed how the navs went, especially as mine's basically stock. Bit of lift and some decent rubber would have been very handy.

Sortin through like 300 pix now so will get some up asap

killinit.jpg

yeah, count me in, i'm up for whenever!

got the gearbox breather extended up into the engine bay and got a rear diff breather plug ordered from nissan that should be here tomorrow so i can run a tube up to the engine bay also. even got plans to pick up some free metal/ally sheet from school (say 3-5mm thick) and fabricate it to protect some of my under chassis gear!

Back