how many lummens do i need in my light bar

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maccad40

Reaction score
hi all

wondering what every one eles is using on the front of there 4x4.

I'm looking a light bar that puts out 15000 lummens. is that to much?

cheers

I have these. 26.000 lumens. uploadfromtaptalk1405072746908.jpg

Mine is a 120W 12-LED light bar that puts out 10320 lumens. It's stupidly bright. I did put a pair of 3400 lumen lights up on my roof as well (ordered and paid before at the same time as the larger bar) but they're pretty superfluous when you see the light from the front bar.

It's not only how many lumens though. If you need depth, LED lights might not provide it, but up close, nothing - I mean NOTHING - beats a good light bar. Well, the Sun does, but if you can make that come up in the middle of the night you won't be worried about a light bar.

With not any lights in Sahara we need a good light bar with a lot off lumens but a few leds. Big leds for a long distance = more LUX. Lux are very important and the optics too.
uploadfromtaptalk1405325043109.jpg

Ebay has them for around $180 and up, i have a supposedly 19000Lms for $180 on a 32" mounted on the bull bar.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/32INCH-1...09?ssPageName=ADME:L:OC:AU:3160#ht_1310wt_882

This is the bar i bought, its provides a good light and comes with a wire harness as well. 60 i thnk is whats writtian in the description. I doubt you will need much more then that, i intend on grabbing 2x pencil beams for spot lights to add distance for the highway, only im not sure which to get as i want to match the 6000K color temp of the bar but dont want to wait for the HID`s to warm up every time a car comes.

Last edited:
No doubt but the light output Is great and for the price what U you expect? What are the Prices and specs on your bars?

Latest posts

Back