how on earth do you tune D22 ZD30

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didnt read it all but did u change boost sensor aka map sensor? And check if ur egr is sticking open?

Ok guy's thought i would give a bit of an update here

vehicle has now been chipped and intercooled, according to dyno was 89Kw at flywheel before chip and with chip brought it out to 129Kw at rear wheels, did make a hell of a difference but still got that bad lag on take off, i havn't had chip retuned since intercooling but they did say once i do that they should get about another 15-20Kw

172hp atw in a ZD30?, could you upload a dyno chart?.

Hi happy john

I might have those figures wrong not sure, but i have contacted the place that did it hopefully they have something on record it may have been 119KW was quite a few years ago, but if they have something i will post it up, whatever it was it made a hell of a difference

Last edited:
No probs mate, do it at your own time. good to see the ZD come to life. The lag from the lights despite what you do will never improve. It aint got the cubes

Ok guy's thought i would give a bit of an update here

vehicle has now been chipped and intercooled, according to dyno was 89Kw at flywheel before chip and with chip brought it out to 129Kw at rear wheels, did make a hell of a difference but still got that bad lag on take off, i havn't had chip retuned since intercooling but they did say once i do that they should get about another 15-20Kw

Ahhh try 129kw at the flywheel mate NOT wheels!!!:wristy:

Back